- Everything you need to know about the new OSMD website.by marin on 28. July 2021 at 0:37
Other than the constantly updated OSMD Github repository, our website could also use an update. A fresh new look and other cool features were added. Here’s the result. This post is a short overview of the new OSMD website along with some extra goodies we’ve packed in. The post Everything you need to know about the new OSMD website. appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- Support OSMD on GitHub Sponsors now!by bukaznik on 25. December 2020 at 6:51
tl;dr Open Sheet Music Display, the MusicXML display turnkey solution for digital sheet music projects, is now available on GitHub Sponsors. Sponsorships start at $14/month. Sponsors are not only doing … Support OSMD on GitHub Sponsors now! Read More » The post Support OSMD on GitHub Sponsors now! appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- Top 4 OSMD Features You Didn’t Know You Neededby dontneeda on 10. August 2020 at 12:06
With OSMD being constantly developed, it comes to no surprise that its features keep improving. We recently released version 0.8.3. and are super excited about our progress. To see the … Top 4 OSMD Features You Didn’t Know You Needed Read More » The post Top 4 OSMD Features You Didn’t Know You Needed appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- Practice Bird in individual lessons and in music groupsby Matthias Uiberacker on 7. July 2020 at 12:22
Der Beitrag Practice Bird in individual lessons and in music groups erschien zuerst auf Practice Bird iOS and Android App.
- How to import Sight Reading Exercises to Practice Bird iOS Appby Thomas Buchstaetter on 6. March 2020 at 14:55
Now you have your personalized sight reading exercises and you have shared them on your WordPress site. The only thing you have to do now is practice! With the iOS App Practice Bird, you can simply add your MusicXML file and get feedback in real-time when you play! Import Sight Reading Exercises to Practice Bird
- How to embed MusicXML Sheet Music in WordPress using OSMEby Thomas Buchstaetter on 6. March 2020 at 14:54
Do you have your own WordPress site? OSME makes it even easier for you to embed your MusicXML sheet music! Find out how by watching the video below! Embed MusicXML files onto your WordPress site Go to opensheetmusiceducation.org Click “Embed Sheet Music” from the menu bar on the top right corner Login or register your
- How to generate the Embed Code for MusicXML Sheet Musicby Thomas Buchstaetter on 6. March 2020 at 14:53
Once you have created your personalized sight reading exercises, I am sure you want to share them with friends, family and fellow musicians. We have made it even easier for you to do so by developing a way to generate an embed code for your MusicXML file with only a few clicks! Generate your unique
- How to generate unique MusicXML Sight Reading Exercises with OSME for freeby Thomas Buchstaetter on 6. March 2020 at 14:50
If you want to generate unique MusicXML Sight Reading Exercises, you can now do so with OSME! It is completely free and most importantly .. easy! Here is a short video to show you how it’s done! Not able to watch a video right now? Scroll further down to see written instructions and photos. Written
- OMG!!! OSMD Audio Player is coming!by bukaznik on 5. December 2019 at 11:00
Big news! OpenSheetMusicDisplay.org (OSMD) receives funding for developing an open source audio player in 2020! OSMD was selected as one of 13 projects selected by the netidee jury. The post OMG!!! OSMD Audio Player is coming! appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- OSMD: Now Comes with BSD Licenseby dontneeda on 26. September 2019 at 9:53
The beauty of Open Sheet Music Display lies within their development as an open source project. This generally means that their code is being written under a license which makes … OSMD: Now Comes with BSD License Read More » The post OSMD: Now Comes with BSD License appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- OSMD 0.7.1. With Its Brand New Featuresby dontneeda on 27. August 2019 at 12:16
OSMD version 0.7.1 is now up and running! We have fixed more bugs and added even more features! Apart from many other new features, OSMD has added two main ones … OSMD 0.7.1. With Its Brand New Features Read More » The post OSMD 0.7.1. With Its Brand New Features appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- Now Available: OSMD Showcasesby dontneeda on 26. August 2019 at 12:06
Often times with projects like Open Sheet Music Display, open-source supporters are keen to stand behind the projects, co-develop and even build their own ideas on them! OSMD Showcases To … Now Available: OSMD Showcases Read More » The post Now Available: OSMD Showcases appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- First Implementation Of The Practice Formatby dontneedatemp on 16. July 2019 at 9:50
- The OSME Sight Reading Practice Generator Prototypeby dontneedatemp on 15. July 2019 at 14:24
Whether you are a professional or a beginner, sight reading is an absolute must for making music. During music lessons, this is taught right from the start and is practiced and perfected until you become a professional. This raises the question for us: how can we help? Our solution: The Open Sheet Music Education exercise
- XML Exporter For OSME Practice Generatorby dontneedatemp on 15. July 2019 at 14:07
With the exercise generator developed within the framework of OpenSheetMusicEducation (OSME), you can create musical exercises for dexterity on the instrument or for sight reading, etc. The desired musical parameters: for example the clef, the time signature, the range, the number of bars, can be set in the interface to generate an exercise at the
- Embeddingby dontneedatemp on 15. July 2019 at 13:46
Be it pictures, videos or even songs and pieces of music, these types of media are always shared with friends on our social networks. This way we let the others see what we are doing and, in the case of OSME, practice! Apart from that, teachers can also display exercises they create with OSME on
- Why It Is Important To Practice Properlyby dontneedatemp on 15. July 2019 at 13:30
Millions of music students all over the world practice a musical instrument every day.
- From Idea to Sketchby Thomas Buchstaetter on 16. May 2019 at 11:48
This chapter goes a bit more into detail about the internals of a future practice format. I will include some ideas that I have bounced off with the team, teachers, musicians and friends. It will give a good guideline where this project might go. When first thinking about the idea of how to structure good
- Practice Bird at the Karajan Music Tech Conference – Innovation Labby hausmeister on 15. April 2019 at 12:01
Der Beitrag Practice Bird at the Karajan Music Tech Conference – Innovation Lab erschien zuerst auf Practice Bird iOS and Android App.
- OSMD brings colour into play!by dontneeda on 9. November 2018 at 9:36
Since version 0.6.1, OSMD can display notes, stems and bars in color. It reads the MusicXML attribute color and sets the corresponding settings in the render engine Vexflow. Here is … OSMD brings colour into play! Read More » The post OSMD brings colour into play! appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.