- OSMD: Now Comes with BSD Licenseby Donita Pascual on 26. September 2019 at 11:53
The beauty of Open Sheet Music Display lies within their development as an open source project. This generally means that their code is being written under a license which makes it possible for other developers to change and distribute the software to anyone and for any purpose. There are many different available licenses, which developers Read more → The post OSMD: Now Comes with BSD License appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- OSMD 0.7.1. With Its Brand New Featuresby Donita Pascual on 27. August 2019 at 14:16
The post OSMD 0.7.1. With Its Brand New Features appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- Now Available: OSMD Showcasesby Donita Pascual on 26. August 2019 at 14:06
The post Now Available: OSMD Showcases appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- Practice Bird at the Karajan Music Tech Conference – Innovation Labby hausmeister on 15. April 2019 at 12:01
On Friday, April 12 2019, we had the chance to present Practice Bird to a professional crowd at the Karajan Music Tech Conference Innovation Lab at the University of Music and Dramatic Arts Mozarteum Salzburg. Attendees were eager to give our Smart Journal app and the Instant Feedback Monitoring feature a try with our demo set up. We Read more → Der Beitrag Practice Bird at the Karajan Music Tech Conference – Innovation Lab erschien zuerst auf Practice Bird iOS App.
- OSMD brings colour into play!by Donita Pascual on 9. November 2018 at 10:36
The post OSMD brings colour into play! appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- The new autumn release is here!by Donita Pascual on 8. November 2018 at 9:49
The new version of OSMD includes many new features such as cue notes, crescendo hairpins, arpeggios, coloring and fingerings. Recently, we released OSMD version 0.6.0 with many new features, followed by small improvements up to version 0.6.3. Cue notes are reduced in size like ornaments, while crescendo and decrescendo hairpins and arpeggios are displayed and Read more → The post The new autumn release is here! appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- OSMD 0.5.1 out now!by bukaznik on 27. September 2018 at 17:19
0.5.1 is released on npm and Github! We just released OSMD 0.5.1 on npm and Github earlier today! We now can handle invisible notes, updated tuplets and the demo. Plus: we added an options interface for OSMD constructor. The OSMD constructor now takes an IOSMDOptions object as second and only parameter instead of individual method parameters autoResize and backend. Read more → The post OSMD 0.5.1 out now! appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- A list of Sheet Music Display Libraries for Web browsersby bukaznik on 11. September 2018 at 21:57
An overview for developers for displaying sheet music in their own web music score projects. We are asked again and again, which sheet music display libraries there are besides OpenSheetMusicDisplay (OSMD). Software that let’s you realize projects around displaying interactive sheet music in the web browser. Here is an overview in alphabetical order. Abcweb https://wim.vree.org/js/ Read more → The post A list of Sheet Music Display Libraries for Web browsers appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- Version 0.5.0 releasedby bukaznik on 7. September 2018 at 21:37
PhonicScoreLate-summer release comes with many new features and bugfixes. Good news for all music enthusiasts and web devs: we skipped vacation this year in order to ship version 0.5.0 of OpenSheetMusicDisplay just before summer comes to an end. By a great effort from the team we proudly present many new features: Draw Slurs, calculated by Read more → The post Version 0.5.0 released appeared first on Open Sheet Music Display.
- Hello World, OpenSheetMusicDisplay!by bukaznik on 19. September 2016 at 20:18