Practice Bird is an iOS app by PhonicScore to make it easier for musicians to practice and play by sheet music. In addition to flexible interactive note display, playback and metronome, the newly developed iPhone/iPad App Practice Bird listens carefully while playing, can turn the pages automatically and provides feedback on how well the notes have been scored. We are now offering an internship for iOS app development.
- Implementation of the presentation of exercise history graphs and exercise statistics in the app
- Implementation of playlists: Creating, deleting and displaying existing playlists
- Pdf generation from the sheet music for printing
- Practical experience with an object-oriented programming language
(C#, Java, C++, Swift, Objective C, Typescript..)
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English
- Experience in app development, especially iOS development and Xamarin desirable
- Enthusiastic smartphone user, much user experience from different apps desirable
- Interest in music and sheet music, playing an instrument is desirable
- Start: as of now (possible start during the semester or in the summer break)
- Minimum duration: 1.5 months (durring the semester and/or in the summer)
- Payment: 900€ monthly gross payment (according to wage agreement)
Find out more about Practice Bird on our Practice Bird product page.