The MusicTech Company from Vienna
PhonicScore ist the MusicTech Company from Vienna, Austria. We create solutions for musicians, sheet music publishers, app developers, music stores and researchers.
Since we do not have large marketing budgets, we have an unconventional access to marketing and business development aka Growth Hacking.
Together with our small team you will work on marketing projects and measure their performance.
You will assist in ongoing marketing efforts but also lead your own projects.
We are looking for a hands-on person with a creative mind that likes to have responsibility.
- Brainstorm, evaluate and implement new business- and growth hacking ideas
- Organise and publish content (eg. gather information for blog- and social media postings)
- Online Marketing Campaign setup and monitoring
- Contact media outlets and influencer
- You study Marketing or Business
- Active social media user
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords are not completely alien to you
- You have used WordPress & Co before
- Basic image editing knowledge
- You can create a presentation
- Basic spreadsheet software knowledge
- Interest in new (online) marketing trends
- Interested in music
- Start: as soon as possible (eg. part time during the semester and/or full time in summer)
- Minimum internship length: 2 month
- Part- or full-time possible
- Payment (full-time): 900€ monthly gross payment according to wage agreement